SSC-3: Thoughts about making ADC Log Page 11h common to SSC-3?

Banther, Michael michael.banther at hp.com
Mon Oct 16 07:55:35 PDT 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0610163_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>
Attachment #1: <A HREF="r0610163_banther_michael.vcf">banther_michael.vcf</A>

Hi Kevin,
HP will support bringing log page 11h into SSC-3.  We also would like to
see log page 13h brought into SSC-3.
Regards,
Michael Banther
Hewlett-Packard Ltd.