[T11.3] FCP-4: Continuously Increasing SEQ_CNT

Craig W. Carlson craig.carlson at qlogic.com
Mon Oct 16 08:19:13 PDT 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0610162_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

I¹d have to agree with Bob on this one.  We are aware of devices which
cannot support CISC, and which would seriously break if presented with it.
A change such as this (either a or b) could create havoc with device
interoperability.
  +Craig