SSC-3: TapeAlert enhancements (06-138r2)

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Sat Oct 14 08:58:24 PDT 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0610140_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

My proposal on TapeAlert enhancements has been uploaded.  This is a new
approach with a lot of information.  I would appreciate any feedback that
would help me understand if this approach would be acceptable.
2006/10/14 03:40:31
Your request to upload a file or files to the T10 site has been accepted.
Your PDF file will be posted at:
Normally, the posting/archiving process takes about 30 minutes.
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-2869 / 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com