November meeting room block sold out on some days

Daniel.Colegrove at hitachigst.com Daniel.Colegrove at hitachigst.com
Fri Oct 6 13:21:37 PDT 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0610062_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Dear T10 Reflector Member:
I want to let you know that the meeting room block at the Atrium
Suites has sold out on some of the days. I had to estimate how
many guest rooms we could guarantee and I went a little under.
There are still rooms available but not at the group rate.  The
rate will vary from now until all the rooms in the hotel are sold
out. I will still get credit for your stay to defray catering and meeting
room costs even if you book after today.
Thanks to everyone for booking.
http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/announce/ann-m076.pdf
Best Regards,
Daniel J. Colegrove