revised RW-DL proposal

keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Fri Oct 6 02:03:23 PDT 2006

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
Hello all,
I put revised RW-DL proposal based on the action items of Sep. Fuji meeting
in
ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_7/Proposal/Oct06/pioneer.zip.
READ_DISC_STRUCTURE.pdf has a change from Minutes that I add "Number of
unrecorded blocks in data area for minimum capacity" field to Formatted Area
Information (Format Code = 25h). Because my original idea had this
information
in Formattable Capacity Descriptor 18h. I move this in to Formatted Area
Information.
See you at JVC.
Best regards,
Keiji Katata