Querry regarding Transport layer (specs sas2r04)

George Penokie gop at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 2 12:10:05 PDT 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0610023_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Sandeep,
This is a missed message pass (see below). To fix this Table 147 ?
Confirmations sent to the SCSI application layer if a frame transmission
or reception table is missing the following rows:
Transmission Complete (Command Failed,Connection Failed)   Command
Complete Received (Service Delivery or Target
							   Failure -
Connection Failed)
Transmission Complete (Task Failed,Connection Failed)	   Received Task
Management Function - Executed (Service
							   Delivery or
Target Failure - Connection Failed)
I will write a proposal to fix this.
Thanks for pointing this out.
Bye for now,
George Penokie
Dept 9A8 030-3 A410
E-Mail:    gop at us.ibm.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208
Sandeep taneja <sandeep.taneja at nsysinc.com>
Sent by: owner-t10 at t10.org
09/22/2006 03:11 AM
t10 at t10.org
cc
Subject
Querry regarding Transport layer (specs sas2r04)
* Sandeep taneja <sandeep.taneja at nsysinc.com>
*
Hi all
I have a query regarding the Transmission Complete (Command
Failed,Connection Failed) , Transmission Complete (Task
Failed,Connection Failed) message.
Ques: How ST_IFR will behave upon receiving theses messages from ST_ITS
state machine
Please let me know..as this is not clearly mentioned in specs
Thanks
Sandeep
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org