Reminder: SAS PHY WG call, 11/30, 10 am CST

Jenkins, Mike Mike.Jenkins at lsi.com
Wed Nov 29 18:38:54 PST 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0611290_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Alvin,
My apologies for being last minute, but I have uploaded Proposal for 6G
SAS Phy Specification (07-001r0)
<http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/document.07/07-001r0.pdf&gt;  as I promised
during the last call.  If there's no time on the agenda, I understand,
but I have tried to orient this presentation for comparison with
Kevin's, so I want at least to let folks know it's there.
Regards,
Mike
Please note:  Effective October 14th, my email address will change to
Mike.Jenkins at LSI.com   .
Effective 15 Jan 07, no other email address will be accepted by our
corporate mail server.
Please update your address book and distribution lists accordingly.