SSC-3: Filemarks/Setmarks and Encryption

Banther, Michael michael.banther at hp.com
Mon Nov 20 05:28:22 PST 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0611200_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>
Attachment #1: <A HREF="r0611200_banther_michael.vcf">banther_michael.vcf</A>

Hi Kevin,
I agree that better clarification is a good thing.  I'm not happy with
the term 'encryption neutral'.	Is it defined anywhere?  Exactly what
does it mean?  The second sentence that you propose for 4.2.20.3 is more
to my liking as it says how a device server responds when it encounters
a filemark or setmark.
Regards,
Michael Banther
Hewlett-Packard Ltd.