SAS2: Speed Negotiation proposal 06-515r0 (formerly 06-423r9) now available

Stephen FINCH steve.finch at st.com
Fri Nov 17 07:54:23 PST 2006

* Stephen FINCH <steve.finch at st.com>
*
Following the review during the SAS2 Phy conference call yesterday, editorial
updates have been made to 06-324.  We ran out of revision numbers, so a new
document number has been generated.
NO TECHNICAL CHANGES WERE MADE.
It is my belief that we now have the SAS2 speed negotiation process well
defined.  I plan to move to include this information into the SAS2 draft at
the January meetings, so take the time now to review this material.
Regards,
Steve Finch
STMicroelectronics
303 381-3587