Reminder: SAS PHY WG call, 11/16, 10 am CST

Alvin.Cox at seagate.com Alvin.Cox at seagate.com
Tue Nov 14 07:51:04 PST 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0611140_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Weekly teleconferences scheduled for Thursdays at 10 am CST:
PARTICIPANT INFORMATION:
Toll Free Dial in Number: (866) 279-4742
International Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number: (309) 229-0118
PARTICIPANT CODE: 3243413
Webex information:
https://seagate.webex.com/seagate
Topic: SAS-2 PHY WG