SAS-2 Modifications to the SAS Speed Negotiation: 06-324r9 Posted

Stephen FINCH steve.finch at st.com
Fri Nov 10 12:57:17 PST 2006

* Stephen FINCH <steve.finch at st.com>
*
I have just posted 06-324r9 to T10.
The SAS-2 Phy WG finally completed a full review of this proposal during the
T10 week.  I hope it is now fairly complete.
I have incorporated all of the suggested changes into revision 9.
I created the newest version without change bars or any of Word's editing
annotations.
The changed text is either in blue or is noted by editor's comments.
I feel it is easier to read this way and will make a final review during one
of the upcoming conference calls much easier.
Regards,
Steve Finch
STMicroelectronics
303 381-3587