SPC-4: 06-449r0 "Establishing a Security Association using IKEv2" now available

Matt Ball matt.ball at quantum.com
Fri Nov 3 07:42:59 PST 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0611030_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Hi All,
Just a quick heads-up: David Black and I have posted 06-449r0 to the T10
website.  See document at:
<http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/document.06/06-449r0.pdf&gt;
This proposal describes a method for creating a 'security association'
(SA) over SCSI.  An SA allows encryption of traffic, such as encryption
keys, over the interface.  If you are interested in security-related
proposals, please take a look and let David and me know if you have any
questions or comments.
Thanks,
-Matt