REPORT DEVICE IDENTIFIER/REPORT IDENTIFYING INFORMATION

Mark Evans Mark.Evans at wdc.com
Thu Nov 2 07:02:23 PST 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0611020_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Hi Ralph,
Thanks for the welcome back.  You'll get to see me in person in just four
days -- ha!  I was a little hasty in my first email, sending it off before I
realized that the related command, SET IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, should also
have a note as to its genesis.
Regards,
Mark Evans
Western Digital Corporation