REPORT DEVICE IDENTIFIER/REPORT IDENTIFYING INFORMATION

Ralph Weber roweber at IEEE.org
Wed Nov 1 12:03:28 PST 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0611011_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Mark,
Not that it affects your request to note the old command name,
but the name was changed at the explicit request of CAP in
Rob's proposal, 06-221r3 Peripheral device identifying information.
All the best,
.Ralph
P.S. Welcome back!