Incremental Write on DVD+RW media?

David F. support at terabyteunlimited.com
Wed May 31 15:52:20 PDT 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0605312_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

It be nice to have links on T10 somewhere on reporting problems to
manufacturer's of drives.
In any case, a Sony DRU 820A reports that Incremental Stream Writing feature
is available and current when a formatted or brand new unformatted DVD+RW
disc is in the drive.  I don't think that's correct, at least the way I read
the specs regarding the current bit.
--
David F.
TeraByte Unlimited