SAT June 7,8 in Phoenix (RSVP Please)

Sheffield, Robert L robert.l.sheffield at intel.com
Tue May 23 09:19:47 PDT 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0605233_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Hi all,
I have reserved a conference room in the Park Plaza Hotel June 7 and 8
for a face-to-face SCSI/ATA Translation working group meeting to work
through the last of the SAT letter-ballot comments (see announcement:
http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/sat-ann.pdf).
By word of mouth, however, it's starting to look like the meeting may
not be very well attended. I have had several regular participants tell
me they do not intend to attend, and others have said they don't want to
incur the travel expense unless some of the key attendees are there to
help resolve the 90 or so LB comments that remain.
So, please RSVP and let me know if you plan on attending. I will use the
RSVP replies to determine whether it is worth holding the meeting or
not. I understand there are a handful of you who already have your plane
tickets booked, but if it's not going to be a productive meeting, I have
trouble justifying Intel's expense to host the meeting.
I really would like to use this June meeting to come as close as
possible to resolving the last of the LB comments so we can ask for a
vote to forward to INCITS in July and move forward with SAT-2.
Please RSVP to the reflector, or to my e-mail (on the T10 website).
Best regards,
Bob Sheffield (your humble SAT edtior)