T10 SCSI / ATA Translation LB Comment Resolution Meeting Announcement June 7,8 in Chandler, AZ

Sheffield, Robert L robert.l.sheffield at intel.com
Thu May 18 16:17:18 PDT 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0605184_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

SCSI / ATA Translation (SAT)
Meeting Announcement
T10 Technical Committee SAT WG
June 7, 8 2006 - Wed 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Thr 8:00 AM - noon
See announcement at: http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/sat-ann.pdf
Hosted by: Intel Corporation
Location: Park Plaza Hotel
7475 W. Chandler Blvd.
Chandler, AZ 85226
http://www.parkplaza.com/chandleraz
33°18'15.2"N, 111°58'12.3"W
Reservations: @Park Plaza : (800) 814-7000 (no room block)
Parking: Free
Dining: Good hotel café, a few nearby, many 1-mi N on Ray Rd.
Group Name / room rate: N/A - No room block (see list of local hotels
attached)
Cutoff Date: N/A (no room block)
Directions from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport:
Find I-10 (direction depends on which car rental you use, but it's close by).
Go East on I-10 towards Tucson for about 12 miles.
Take exit 160 to Chandler Blvd.
Turn left on Chandler Blvd. go 0.2 mi
Take immediate right on S. Southgate Drive
Take immediate right at round-about to enter hotel parking lot.
Arrive at 7475 W. Chandler Blvd., Chandler, AZ 85226