05-322r3 SAS-2 Wide port simultaneous connection rules

Elliott, Robert (Server Storage) Elliott at hp.com
Wed May 17 11:34:03 PDT 2006

Attachment #1: <A HREF="r0605172_smime.p7s">smime.p7s</A>

As discussed in the SAS protocol WG last week, the next revision will change
that text to something more generic like "A port using this physical link
should not...".  That text is just describing the specific restriction
caused by the width of that physical link, not the combined restrictions
Rob Elliott, elliott at hp.com
https://ecardfile.com/id/RobElliott