SPC-4: PR Annex B question

Ralph Weber roweber at ieee.org
Mon May 15 06:21:54 PDT 2006

* Ralph Weber <roweber at ieee.org>
*
Rich,
Your observation about the missing 'not' is correct.
In the original 04-269r1 document, the sentence read:
"No PERSISTENT RESERVE IN functionality is required
to replace the reserve/release management method."
I edited it to the current text during incorporation
and apparently forgot the negative context.
I have made a note to add the 'not' in SPC-4 r05.
All the best,
.Ralph

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org