SPC-4: PR Annex B question

Dan Meyer dmeyer at siliconstor.com
Sat May 13 00:24:11 PDT 2006

* "Dan Meyer" <dmeyer at siliconstor.com>
*
Rich,
	No, the wording is correct.  If you look at SPC-3 in the first
section (Scope) you will see that RESERVE/RELEASE was made obsolete by
that version.  SPC-2 had both types of the command.  That said, I
suspect that people are still making devices and writing software today
that support the original RESERVE/RELEASE.
Dan Meyer