SAS Open House registration

Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
Tue May 2 14:40:38 PDT 2006

* Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
*
I think I am registered. Is there a way to check for sure, or should I just
register again?
	     John Lohmeyer
	     <lohmeyer at t10.org
	     Sent by:		       T10 Reflector <t10 at t10.org>
	     owner-t10 at t10.org						cc
	     No Phone Info	       Alice Tate <alice at scsita.org>
	     Available						   Subject
				       SAS Open House registration
	     05/02/2006 03:22
	     PM
* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
Alice Tate is concerned that some people attending the T10 meetings next
week may not have registered to attend the SAS Open House on Tuesday
evening. If you haven't registered, then you will not have a pre-printed
badge and there may not be enough food/drink. Enough said? The URL to
register is:
  http://www.scsita.org/news_events/SAS_OpenHouse_Reg.html
Thanks!
John
John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Logic Corp. 	       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org