Security Protocol Out/Request volume Element Address

Greg Wheeless greg_wheeless at symantec.com
Thu Mar 30 10:37:10 PST 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r060330j_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

I agree with Kevin that we should avoid duplicating an existing op code for
the new Security Protocol In and Security Protocol Out commands, as the
intent was to make these commands potentially available for all device types.
 Is a different op code available for the Security Protocol Out command?
Regards,
Greg Wheeless
Symantec