Incremental Streaming Writable (0021h) Version 2?

David F. support at terabyteunlimited.com
Thu Mar 16 20:32:54 PST 2006

* "David F." <support at terabyteunlimited.com>
*
Hello,
I believe it was the same for both DVD-R and a blank DVD-RW.  The problem
occurred with both media types but those numbers were taken when a blank
DVD-RW disc was in the drive.	Setting BUFE in write parameters allowed it
to work.  LS_V is not set  (and Link Size field is set to zero).
It was your 106D drive (not sure of firmware version).

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org