SPC-4: Persistent Reserve Out Confusion

Elliott, Robert (Server Storage) Elliott at hp.com
Thu Jun 8 11:19:46 PDT 2006

Attachment #1: <A HREF="r0606086_smime.p7s">smime.p7s</A>

SPEC_I_PT used to work with REGISTER AND IGNORE EXISTING KEY, but that
combination was removed by the REGISTER AND MOVE service action proposal
03-337 (apparently incompletely).  SPC-3 letter ballot comments to reinstate
it were rejected, saying a detailed proposal would be needed to make such a
change in SPC-4.
Rob Elliott, elliott at hp.com
https://ecardfile.com/id/RobElliott