Error in free block computation in mmc5r03a

Bill McFerrin billmc37 at ctesc.net
Mon Jul 31 17:19:12 PDT 2006

* Bill McFerrin <billmc37 at ctesc.net>
*
MMC WG Members:
There are other things - similarly minor that must be addressed in an
errata document. On 13 July, T10 voted to forward with rev 3b to INCITS.
I had 2 weeks of pain in fixing the document source so that a table of
contents could be generated, but I believe that it is wrong to include
changes outside of the MMC WG and the T10 plenary - so I did not.
I must produce 2 documents:
1. An errata document that will go up the same path as MMC-5.
2. A new draft version of MMC-5 that includes the errata corrections.
I will present these at the MMC WG in September. If approved by the WG,
then I will post on the reflector and request action by T10.
Kind Regards,
Bill McFerrin

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org