MMC5r03a: Close Track Session Command - "Close Function" moved from Byte 2 to Byte 3

Jan-Eric Duden jdu at ashampoo.com
Fri Jul 28 15:00:06 PDT 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0607283_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Dear Mr Hattori,
Thank you for your answer.
I also checked some old revisions, too. There are all consistent except
the last revision.
I hope nobody implements the description until its fixed ;).
MfG / Regards
Jan-Eric Duden
ashampoo Technology GmbH & Co. KG
http://tech.ashampoo.com
http://www.ashampoo.com
Katsuki Hattori wrote:
> * "Katsuki Hattori" <khattori at nero.com>
> *
> Dear Mr.Duden,
>
> Probably, this is the editorial miss of MMC5r03a.
>
> I checked "the latest Fuji document, the latest BDCommand document, and
MMC3/4 document."