July Draft Minutes posted

David Burg daviburg at windows.microsoft.com
Tue Jul 25 11:38:17 PDT 2006

* "David Burg" <daviburg at windows.microsoft.com>
*
Hello,
Thank you Katata-san for this study and clarification.
My comment: Quicker availability of the disc logical volume and
postponing of the disc structure writing to a later synchronization
transparent to the host is also valuable to PC, even if not as critical
as for CE. We should be careful however to well specify the condition of
writing the said disc structures so that for instance when the host
powers down the disc is in a compatible state.
Best regards,
David Burg.