August Mt.Fuji meeting announcement

Takaharu Ai ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com
Wed Jul 19 05:09:08 PDT 2006

Attachment #1: <A HREF="r0607190_mape_shoshin.zip">mape_shoshin.zip</A>

Hello Mt.Fuji people,
According to the decision of the July Mt.Fuji plenary meeting, we
Panasonic prepared the facility for August Mt.Fuji plenary meeting as
follows.
Facility:
  Training room #1, 2nd floor, Shoshin-kaikan
  1-19, Naka-machi, Kadoma, Osaka 571-0055, Japan
  +81-6-6907-4812
Date and time:
  August 9th and 10th
  The room will be available from 9:00am to 6:00pm on each day.
Access:
  Parking lot will be available, but the space is limited. We strongly
  recommend to use public transportation. See attached file.
  From Kansai international airport (KIX):
    Get Keihan limousine bus for KEIHAN Morigchi-shi station.
    From KEIHAN Moriguchi-shi station, please refer to the attached file.
  From Osaka international airport (ITM):
    Get OSAKA-MONORAIL for Kadoma-shi terminal.
    From Kadoma-shi terminal, please refer to the attached file.
Registration will not be required. But for my preparation, please let me
know if you are planning to attend the meeting.
Best Regards,
Harry Ai
VEBU
Panasonic AVC Networks Company