MMC-5 Draft Planning

Bill billmc at tstar.net
Wed Jan 25 10:44:36 PST 2006

* Bill <billmc at tstar.net>
*
Members:
MMC-5 revision 2b was placed on the T10 website about 9 days ago.
Changes are highlighted in yellow.  Any assistance in reviewing the
document is appeciated.

I hope to post revision 2c to the T10 website during this week.  It
includes changes in clauses 1 - 5 based upon corrections to errors that
I have discovered, errors that others have communicated to me, changes
based upon the latest version of the BD commands from the BDA (see
05-206r1), and adjustments to bring the document in line with the T10
style guide.  Changes will be highlighted in yellow and a change list
will accompany the posting.

Kind Regards,
Bill McFerrin

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org