MMC WG Query: Rewritable Security Service, AS-MO
billmc at tstar.net
Wed Jan 25 10:44:24 PST 2006
* From the T10 Reflector (t10 at t10.org), posted by:
* Bill <billmc at tstar.net>
To whom it may concern:
MMC has reserved a Key Class code (01h) for the REPORT KEY and SEND KEY
commands. The Key Class name is Rewritable Security Service, AS-MO. We
need to know the status of this Key Class:
1. Is it actually in use by any devices?
2. Is there any command information about this Key Class that is
permitted in a public standard sch as MMC?
If no device actually uses his Key Class, then we can label the value
If there is command information about this Key Class and it is permitted
in MMC, then please share it with the MMC editor (billmc at tstar.net).
If there is command information about this Key Class, but it is not
permitted in MMC, then please notify the MMC editor. We will need to
either remove the Key Class value, mark it vendor specific, or provide a
reference to the information.
Bill McFerrin, Chair and editor T10 MMC
* For T10 Reflector information, send a message with
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org
More information about the T10