SAT DIA Meeting Announcement (28 Feb 06)

Mark Overby (by John Lohmeyer) moverby at nvidia.com
Mon Jan 23 14:40:25 PST 2006

* Mark Overby (by John Lohmeyer) <moverby at nvidia.com>
*
--=====================_24624898==.ALT

Meeting Announcement
February 28, 2006

SAT (SCSI =96 ATA Translation Working Group)

Hosted by: NVIDIA Corporation

Location: Denver International Airport Admiral's Club
          Concourse C
Time: 11a =96 6:30p

This meeting is to host the first round of letter ballot comments for the=
 SAT draft. It is being held at the
American Airlines Admiral's Club located behind security at Denver=
 International Airport. If you are
flying into DIA that day, you can take the intra-terminal train to the C=
 concourse. If you are not flying
into DIA, I need to have your name by 10 February 2006 in order to get an=
 access pass to allow you
through security. In order to have the correct conference room sized, I need=
 RSVP's from attendees by
10 February 2006.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Mark Overby
Chief Client Architect
NVIDIA Corporation
moverby at nvidia.com