Posted 06-083r0 - SAS2: Handle STP CLOSE and SATA_X_RDY crossing on the wire

Sheffield, Robert L robert.l.sheffield at intel.com
Sat Jan 21 11:34:44 PST 2006

* "Sheffield, Robert L" <robert.l.sheffield at intel.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C61EC1.BBBD8201

All,

I have posted 06-083r0, "SAS2: Handle STP CLOSE and SATA_X_RDY crossing
on the wire".

This describes a way to handle the race condition where an STP port
attempts to close a connection at the same time the other STP port sends
a SATA_X_RDY to transmit a FIS.

Any feedback prior to the March SAS Protocol WG would be apprediated.

Regards,
Bob Sheffield

------_=_NextPart_001_01C61EC1.BBBD8201

 Posted 06-083r0 - SAS2: Handle STP CLOSE and SATA_X_RDY crossing = on the wire All, I have posted 06-083r0, ;SAS2: = Handle STP CLOSE and SATA_X_RDY crossing on the wire;.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org