SAS-2 Zoning SMP functions proposal uploaded

Ralph Weber roweber at IEEE.org
Thu Jan 19 15:32:30 PST 2006

* Ralph Weber <roweber at ieee.org>
*
One of the two proposals I agreed to prepare during the
SAS-2 Zoning conference call today has been uploaded.

The proposal separates out the SMP functions in 06-029r1
and updates their definitions as agreed (I think).

The thought behind separating the SMP functions from the
configuration model is that use of these functions (with
perhaps some improvements) is agreeable to all.

The new proposal is:

Enjoy,

.Ralph

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org