06-050r1 Pass Key by Reference Model.

Edling, Dwayne A dwayne.edling at sun.com
Thu Jan 19 10:22:22 PST 2006

* "Edling, Dwayne A" <dwayne.edling at sun.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C61D25.4A29CA38

The subject revised proposal is posted. I would like to discuss this
proposal at the Jan 25 SSC conference call.  I plan to post 06-051r1
"Passing More than One Decryption Key" by Friday.=20
Best Regards,=20
Dwayne Edling=20
Sun Microsystems MS-4274=20
One StorageTek Drive=20
Louisville CO 80028=20
303-661-5299=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C61D25.4A29CA38

 06-050r1 Pass Key by Reference Model. The subject revised proposal is posted. I would like to discuss this = proposal at the Jan 25 SSC conference call.  I plan to post 06-051r1 ;Passing More than One = Decryption Key; by = Friday. = Best = Regards, Dwayne Edling
 Sun Microsystems MS-4274
 One StorageTek Drive
 Louisville CO 80028
 303-661-5299