FCP-2 Target Reset Question

Bob.Nixon at emulex.com Bob.Nixon at emulex.com
Wed Jan 18 17:07:45 PST 2006

* Bob.Nixon at Emulex.Com

------_=_NextPart_001_01C61C94.C1BEED41

Hi, Kevin, the TARGET RESET Task Management Function has been obsolete =
since SAM-3, and has been carried into FCP-3 now.  We would recommend =
that devices that nevertheless choose to support it complete it if it is =
directed at LUN 0, whether the device has a LUN 0 or not. (Devices =
contemporary with SAM-2/FCP-2 are not likely to omit LUN 0, fortunately)
=20
   - bob nixon, Emulex
=20
=20