FCP-2 Target Reset Question

Kevin_Marks at Dell.com Kevin_Marks at Dell.com
Wed Jan 18 09:41:26 PST 2006

* <Kevin_Marks at Dell.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C61C56.68D7E750

All,

I have a question about the TARGET RESET TMF in FCP-2.

With the TARGET RESET TMF being on an I_T Nexus scope, what should be
the response from a target to receiving a FCP_CMND IU with the FCP_LUN
set to a non-existent LUN value on a TARGET RESET TMF? I would think
that because the scope of the TMF is on the I_T Nexus the TMF should
complete or should the TMF be rejected.

Thanks

Kevin

------_=_NextPart_001_01C61C56.68D7E750

 FCP-2 Target Reset Question All, I have a question about the = TARGET RESET TMF = in FCP-2.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org