ADC-2 Last Call for Proposals

Paul Suhler Paul.Suhler at quantum.com
Tue Jan 10 08:21:48 PST 2006

* "Paul Suhler" <Paul.Suhler at Quantum.Com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C61602.0B8C7759

The ADI-2 working group has completed work on most of the open items for
the Automation/Drive Interface - Commands - 2 (ADC-2) draft standard.
Therefore, we request that any proposals for technical changes be posted
to the T10 web site by 23 April 2006.  This is two weeks prior to the
May T10 meeting.

This does not apply to the ADT-2 draft standard, which is expected to go
to public review after ADC-2.

Thank you,

Paul Suhler
ADI-2 Project Leader

------_=_NextPart_001_01C61602.0B8C7759

 ADC-2 Last Call for Proposals The ADI-2 working group has completed = work on most of the open items for the Automation/Drive Interface - = Commands - 2 (ADC-2) draft standard.  Therefore, we request that = any proposals for technical changes be posted to the T10 web site by 23 = April 2006.  This is two weeks prior to the May T10 = meeting. This does not apply to the ADT-2 draft = standard, which is expected to go to public review after ADC-2. Thank you, Paul Suhler
ADI-2 Project Leader
------_=_NextPart_001_01C61602.0B8C7759--
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org