SAT Editing Session on Thursday Jan 12

Sheffield, Robert L robert.l.sheffield at intel.com
Thu Jan 5 07:19:47 PST 2006

* "Sheffield, Robert L" <robert.l.sheffield at intel.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6120B.78402CB1

All,=20

There has been a bit of confusion regarding the duration of the SAT
editing session on Thursday January 12 in Phoenix.=20
Previously it was announced that it would end at 3:30 because we would
lose the conference room at that time. It turns out there most likely =
is
a conference room available. If there's enough interest (at the moment,
at least 3 including myself), we will continue the SAT editing session
until about 5:00 or 6:00, even if it means we have to look for another
place to continue the editing session.

So, if you haven't changed your travel plans (i.e., leaving early
because of an abbreviated SAT editing session), DON'T, we'll still
continue the SAT editing session if there's enough interest (appears
there will be).

Bob Sheffield=20
SAT editor=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6120B.78402CB1

 SAT Editing Session on Thursday Jan 12
All, There has been a bit of confusion = regarding the duration of the SAT editing session on Thursday January = 12 in Phoenix.
Previously it was announced that it = would end at 3:30 because we would lose the conference room at that = time. It turns out there most likely is a conference room available. If = there's enough interest (at the moment, at least 3 including myself), = we will continue the SAT editing session until about 5:00 or 6:00, even = if it means we have to look for another place to continue the editing = session. So, if you haven't changed your travel = plans (i.e., leaving early because of an abbreviated SAT editing = session), DON'T, we'll still continue the SAT editing session if = there's enough interest (appears there will be). Bob Sheffield
SAT editor
------_=_NextPart_001_01C6120B.78402CB1--