New revision of SCSI / ATA Translation (SAT-r07a) posted

Sheffield, Robert L robert.l.sheffield at intel.com
Tue Jan 3 20:20:40 PST 2006

* "Sheffield, Robert L" <robert.l.sheffield at intel.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C610E6.41B310B0

I have posted a new revision of the SCSI / ATA Translation standard
(SAT-r07a).=20
The new revision will be available on the t10 website at:
<http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/drafts/sat/sat-r07a.pdf>
http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/drafts/sat/sat-r07a.pdf.=20

This revision has incorporated proposals recommended to the T10 Plenary
at the December 12 SAT WG in Las Vegas, as well as editorial changes
identified during draft review over the last couple of months.

This version is expected to be very close to the version I will post =
for
letter ballot following the Jauary T10 plenary. There are a few
editorial changes needed in the final letter-ballot version (adding the
list of T10 members, removing the change history, etc., and any changes
identified in the January SAT WG meeting).

Regards,=20
Bob Sheffield=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C610E6.41B310B0

 New revision of SCSI / ATA Translation (SAT-r07a) posted I have posted a new revision of the = SCSI / ATA Translation standard (SAT-r07a).
The new revision will be available on = the t10 website at: . This revision has incorporated = proposals recommended to the T10 Plenary at the December 12 SAT WG in = Las Vegas, as well as editorial changes identified during draft review = over the last couple of months. This version is expected to be very = close to the version I will post for letter ballot following the Jauary = T10 plenary. There are a few editorial changes needed in the final = letter-ballot version (adding the list of T10 members, removing the = change history, etc., and any changes identified in the January SAT WG = meeting). Regards,
Bob Sheffield
------_=_NextPart_001_01C610E6.41B310B0--