Code error in SPC-3 Annex-C

Sheffield, Robert L robert.l.sheffield at intel.com
Tue Jan 3 16:38:49 PST 2006

* "Sheffield, Robert L" <robert.l.sheffield at intel.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C610C7.3C729E1B

One of our engineers found a code error in the CRC example code in =
SBC-3
(Annex-C):=20
1) Page 161, C code line 1: This comment should contain SBC-3 instead =
of
SBC-2.=20
2) Page 161, C code line 17: The C code frame[i+1] will fetch garbage
data and generate an incorrect CRC when the data length is odd.

I suspect the normative CRC definition in 4.16.4.2 deals with the
odd-byte condition. But I haven't checked to be certain.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C610C7.3C729E1B

 Code error in SPC-3 Annex-C One of our engineers found a code = error in the CRC example code in SBC-3 (Annex-C):