SMC-3: Request for Media Changer vendor specific sense codes

Rod Wideman rod.wideman at adic.com
Tue Jan 3 16:30:49 PST 2006

* "Rod Wideman" <rod.wideman at adic.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C610C6.1C6C92B5

All,
=20
Per item 10b of the September SMC-3 meeting minutes (05-353r0), I'm
soliciting any vendor specific sense codes currently used by media
changers.  The objective of this survey is to use the list as a means =
identify candidates to standardize in conjunction with development of
SMC-3.
=20
If your media changer uses vendor specific ASC/ASCQs and you have an
interest in contributing to the effort, please send your list directly
to me, along with a description of their meaning and usage.  The =
results
of the survey will be published as part of a draft proposal.
=20
If possible, please forward your list to me before February 15th, 2006
to allow time for compilation prior to the March meeting.
=20
Thanks,
=20
Rod Wideman
ADIC
=20
=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C610C6.1C6C92B5

Message All,

 Per = item 10b of=20 the September SMC-3 meeting minutes (05-353r0), I'm soliciting any = vendor=20 specific sense codes currently used by media changers.  The = objective of=20 this survey is to use the list as a means to identify candidates to = standardize=20 in conjunction with development of SMC-3.

 If = your media=20 changer uses vendor specific ASC/ASCQs and you have an interest in = contributing=20 to the effort, please send your list directly to me, along with a = description of=20 their meaning and usage.  The results of the survey will be = published as=20 part of a draft proposal.

 If = possible, please=20 forward your list to me before February 15th, 2006 to allow time for = compilation=20 prior to the March meeting.

 Thanks,

 Rod=20 Wideman
 ADIC

------_=_NextPart_001_01C610C6.1C6C92B5--