A descripancy on SBP2 spec 1998

sudeep.biswas at wipro.com sudeep.biswas at wipro.com
Wed Feb 22 00:11:13 PST 2006

* <sudeep.biswas at wipro.com>
*
Hello Eric,
Thanks.
Certainly this has resolved my understanding of contigous data memory,
but am I right in saying that, this explaination does not exactly fit on
normalised page tables, because there the page boundary depends on the
segment base address specified	in the page elements.
Please comment.
Thanks and regards,
Sudeep biswas
Project Engineer