IEEE P1667 related documents uploaded

Avraham Shimor Avraham.Shimor at m-systems.com
Tue Feb 21 06:37:54 PST 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0602212_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Hi John,
I had uploaded two documents for the coming meeting:
    06-111r0   SCSI interface for IEEE P1667
	    ( http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/document.06/06-111r0.pdf
<http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/document.06/06-111r0.pdf&gt;  ) - This one
outlines the requirements for including the support for the emerging
P1667 standard in
	    SPC-4 .Several options are presented for
consideration/discussion by T10.
and
    06-112r0   IEEE P1667 Specification Extract for T10
	    ( http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/document.06/06-112r0.pdf
<http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/document.06/06-112r0.pdf&gt;  ) - This is an
attachment to the above.
I had suggested to include these either in the CAP agenda, or at the
Plenary session as a new Liasion Report item for IEEE P1667 (or maybe in
both: technical discussion at CAP and Liasion Report at the Plenary).
Best regards,
Avraham
Avraham Shimor
Standardization Coordinator