ASC/ASCQ during background formatting

Takaharu Ai ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com
Mon Feb 20 16:20:53 PST 2006

* Takaharu Ai <ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com>
*
Hello David,
That is a good point.
I agree to you. F.3 is no the appropriate table to define NO
SENSE/FORMAT IN PROGRESS.
I don't know the FORMAT IN PROGRESS is 04/04 or not, but anyway, the
current MMC5r02c only defines NOT READY sense key for 04/04 in that table.
We need the definition of the SK/ASC/ASCQ for NO SENSE/FORMAT IN
PROGRESS.
Best Regards,
Harry Ai
VEBU