OPC

David Burg daviburg at windows.microsoft.com
Fri Feb 17 14:23:35 PST 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0602173_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Are the device company people on this reflector able to answer's David
F.'s question? I believe we would then need to provide additional text
below table 597 - Features Associated with the SEND OPC INFORMATION
Command, or speak about its usage in the model section, so that the host
developers are no further wondering.
Best regards,
David Burg.