What is SSC-3 telecon connection info?

David Peterson David.Peterson at mcdata.com
Wed Feb 8 13:54:11 PST 2006

* "David Peterson" <David.Peterson at mcdata.com>
*
Yup, I sent the message below back on 1/18/06...
Howdy All,
I have scheduled conference calls for the SSC-3 working group to discuss
the Key Management proposals on the following dates and times:
January 25 - Noon to 2:00pm Pacific time
February 8 - Noon to 2:00pm Pacific time
February 20 - Noon to 2:00pm Pacific time
The dial in information for all calls is:
Dial-in number: 1-800-653-7492
International Dial-in number: 1-770-325-4745
Conference ID: 5478097
Thanks...Dave
(no disclaimer)
(no disclaimer)