Invisible Track

keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Wed Feb 1 00:49:19 PST 2006

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
I apologize for my mistake. You are correct.
So you may use the "last track number in last session". This should be the
number of tracks of DVD. Because media other than CD has track number "1" for
the first track. Track number is congiguous till the last track.
The first track number of CD may not be number "1". Sometimes CD track number
is
not contiguous (ex. a CD has 4 tracks that the numbers are 2nd, 3rd, 5th,
6th).
Best regards,
Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.
"David F." <support at terabyteunlimited.com>@t10.org on 2006/02/01 17:08:03
$BAw?.<T(B:	  owner-t10 at t10.org
$B08 at h(B:  <keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp>
cc:    <t10 at t10.org>
bcc:
$B7oL>(B:  RE: Invisible Track
* "David F." <support at terabyteunlimited.com>
*
Hello,
I don't see that field.  I see:
number of the first track,
number of sessions,
first track number in last session,
last track number in last session.
Would the field you're referring to work for CD and DVD?
If not then the code is 0xFF for CD and Last Track Number+1 for DVD?
David F.
TeraByte Unlimited
http://www.terabyteunlimited.com

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org