January T10 room block is FULL

Roger Cummings roger_cummings at symantec.com
Tue Dec 5 14:48:15 PST 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0612052_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Folks,
I regret that the contracted room block at the Orlando Lake Mary
Marriott for the January 2007 T10 meetings is now full.
The hotel has a FEW additional rooms for sale at a higher rate, please
contact them directly at 407-995-1100 for those.
Other close hotels are:
1) Courtyard by Marriott, 135 International Pkwy, Lake Mary, FL 32746,
(407) 995-7300
This is on the same road as the meeting hotel, and 2 miles away, but
it's less than a 5 minute drive and no traffic lights!
2) Hampton Inn & Suites, 850 Village Oak LN, Lake Mary, FL 32746, (407)
995-9000
This is just north of the meeting hotel across HE Thomas Jr Parkway -
it's probably walking distance.
I don't have any knowledge of availability at these hotels, but I
believe that some people have been able to make reservations there.
There are a number of other hotels in Lake Mary on the East side of I-4.
Regards,
Roger Cummings
SYMANTEC
roger_cummings at symantec.com