SSC-3: Thoughts about making ADC Log Page 11h common to SSC-3?

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 15 12:09:34 PDT 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0608151_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

All,
I would like to get a sense of what the communities feelings are about
making ADC Log Page 11h (DT Device Status log page) a log page in SSC-3.
I have had many requests for this type of information to be available over
the primary port and I think this would be the best way to handle it.  I
would think the proposal would be on the order of referring SSC-3 to ADC-2
for the description of the Log Page.
Any comments would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-2869 / 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com