T10 plenary: Request to review status of T11.5 SM-HBA

Ralph Weber roweber at IEEE.org
Tue Apr 11 18:56:13 PDT 2006

* Ralph Weber <roweber at ieee.org>
*
Bob,
Might I suggest that the attendees at the SAS Protocol or
CAP working group would be better suited to giving attentive
consideration to Mr. Krithivas' presentation?
Please do not take this the wrong way. I am not casting aspersions
on the T10 membership.
However, I suspect that the connector manufacturers who attend
T10 will see little benefit in (and grow restless during) a
presentation that contains anything more than the most cursory
facts (e.g., there is a standard called SM-HBA that concerns
itself with SAS HBAs).
All the best,
.Ralph

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org